Dear customers, I am sorry to inform you that I have to discontinue the paleo bread baking because I have been too busy with work to continue this little hobby of mine. I know that many of you have emailed to ask about ordering a loaf or two and I am sorry that I don’t have time to bake. I hope to be able to pick this up again one day when I have more time. Oh, the reality of life and being a responsible adult! I will still continue to update my blog with tips on health, food and fitness.
BREAD DISCONTINUED FOR NOW————–
This page is to showcase the fruits of my baking adventures. Each recipe has been tested countless of times, tweaked and re-tweaked until I’m fully satisfied with it. Please email me at sgpaleobakes [at] gmail [dot] com if you’re interested in trying a loaf! Please scroll to the end for order details.
1. PALEO HERB BREAD
Ingredients: Almonds, fresh coconut, kampong eggs, flaxseed, butter, rosemary/oregano/thyme*
*Depending on the herbs I have at hand
Characteristics: This basic paleo herb bread is:
Taste: This is a very plain basic paleo bread and the only significant flavour is from the herbs. It is best to eat this toasted with a spread of almond butter or honey or butter. It is also amazing for a savoury meal with bacon, eggs and hollandaise sauce. It is great for curbing bread cravings in a healthy manner as it contains no sugar.
Storage: Keeps in fridge for up to 1 week. Keeps in freezer for up to 3 weeks.
Nutrition information (each loaf has 18 slices):
Calories 84, Fat 7g, Carbs 2g, Protein 4g
Price: S$12 per loaf of 18 slices
How to order:
Email me at sgpaleobakes [at] gmail [dot] com with these details:
- Handphone number
- What you want to order
- Preferred location for pickup, either: a) Raffles Place/Telok Ayer on weekdays or b) Kallang or Tampines on weekends
Please be patient if I do not reply your email immediately or if I cannot meet you at your designated area and time. I enjoy baking and sharing my healthy paleo bakes but I have a full-time job and this is not a business for me. As such, I would appreciate if you can work to my schedule. Thank you!!
1. From one of my sweet customers who left a feedback on a local forum for me.
2. From an Australian lady who dropped me an SMS
3. This is from Lynn who enjoyed a slice of paleo bread after yoga
4. This is from Raji who moved to Singapore from Australia. She said that there are quite a few paleo restaurants and cafes over there. Jealous!
5. This is from Belle. So enthusiastic and happy – I like that!